I was notified of these great listing of socially responsible blogs. This timely in lieu of the current eco-friendly and green trends. A few of the blogs offer job resources as well. The following listing comes from onlineclasses.org.
Sustainable businesses are the businesses of the future. Read these blogs to find out how to have both business success and environmental sustainability.
- Sustainable Business Design. From climate change to eating local to sustainable energy resources, this blog explores ways to have successful business and sustainability peacefully coexist.
- Environmental Capital. From the Wall Street Journal, this blog provides daily analysis of business as it pertains to the environment.
- Greenversations. This blog from the US Environmental Protection Agency explores ways to improve the environment.
- Green Business. Find news and information related to environmentally-conscious business practices with this blog.
- The Vine. Explore the politics behind creating a greener and healthier environment in this blog from The New Republic.
- BusinessGreen Blog. Take a look at the impact of business on the environment and the environmental issues on business–with an emphasis on climate change.
- Climate Biz. A “business resource for climate management,” this blog touches on greening buildings, using renewable energy, and much more.
- GreenBiz.com. Sustainable marketing, finance, and business is discussed here.
- Sustainable Life Media. Find out what businesses can and are doing to support sustainability.
- SustainableBusiness.com. Get sustainable business and investing news on this blog.
- Triple Pundit. Successful business practices that benefit the planet and people get attention here.
- Marketing Green. Green marketing strategies are the focus of this blog.
- Grist Business. Topics related to green jobs, companies, and the economy are explored here.
- World is Green. This blog promotes the three p’s–profits, planet, and people–through posts on business strategy and sustainability.
- Earth & Industry. Find information designed to promote the balance between business success and a healthy environment.
- Andrew Winston. Winston blogs about how businesses can go green and profit from it.
Learn all about environmental economics here.
- Marginal Damage. This blog is written by an environmental economics PhD student and covers a wide range of topics.
- Environmental Economics. A handful of economists post their thoughts on environmental and natural resource issues here.
- Sustainablog. The posts here discuss environmental and economic sustainability.
- Greed, Green and Grains. Environmental and agricultural economics is the focus here.
- Economist’s View. Mark Thoma shares his insight on social and environmental economics on his blog.
- Environmental and Urban Economics. UCLA professor Matthew Kahn blogs about environmental economics with an urban perspective.
- Environmental Valuation & Cost-Benefit News. Stay updated on news that relates to the valuation of environmental aspects.
The other categories are:
- Clean Technology
- Green Building
- Global Business and Economics
- Business Ethics, The Environment and Social Justice
It is a good list and click here to view the rest of the list.