For more information on the House go to Squidoo
The following manufacturers make building supplies fro HDPE plastics (High Density PolyEthylene). These plastics come from milk jugs, detergent containers, juice and soda bottles that do not biodegrade.
Common uses of RPL (Recycled Plastic Lumber)
- Available in many colors
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Graffiti resistant
- Splinter Free- does not crack
- No need for sealants or preservatives
- Insect resistants
- Maintence free
- Bacteria Free.
- Saves money by lowering long term maintenance costs.
- Diverts plastic waste from landfills- potential is to save 25-50% of landfill space.
- Reduces wood waste
- Eliminates need for potentially harmful sealants and sprays.
- Potential is huge for job opportunities.
Building Supplies- Plastic Lumber from recycled HDPE
- Plastic Lumber Co (800) 886-8990 www.plasticlumber.com
- Plastic Lumberyard (Norristown, PA )
- Trex Lumber (800) 289-8739 www.trex.com
- Fibrex Group (800) 346-4458 www.fibrexgroup.com
- Renew Plastics (800) 666-5207 www.renewplastics.com
- Engineered Plastic Systems– lumber made with Recycled Plastics
- Recycled Plastics Industries (920) 330-9050 www.rpi2.com- lumber from milk cartons
- American Recycled Plastic, Inc. (866) 674-1525 www.itsrecycled.com
- Everlast Plastic Lumber Inc. www.everlastlumber.com
- EverGrain Composite Decking (800) 253-1401 www.evergrain.com
- EPIC Plastic (209) 333-6161www.epicplastics.com 100% recycled Bend a board edging, mow strips, boardwalks
- Santana Plastics (800) 368-5002 www.santanaproducts.com- toilet partitions, shower and dressing stalls, lockers, benches, vanities.
- Master Mark Plastics-Landscaping products