One of the ways you can help the economy grow is to buy local or made in America Products. It keeps American citizens employed and keeps stores open. Every American has a stake in manufacturing. It is the source of innovation, job security and financial contributions to the economy.
I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- Michigan lost 315, 200 Manufacturing jobs in 8 Years
- Manufacturing is the largest single contributor the the US economy= $1.4 trillion
- Manufacturing employs 14 Million American and supports 8 million more jobs (2007)
- Manufactuing creates as many as 700n new jobs in other job secgtors.
- Manufacturing is responsible for 2/3 for private research and development and nearly 80% of all new patents filed originate from the manufacturing sector.
So next time you go to the store, look at the label and find out where it’s from. If it says MADE IN AMERICA, buy it.