I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- Manufacturers do not have to list ingredients on the label as they are ‘trade secrets’
- Deodorants will harm the environment because they produce CFC(chloro fluro carbons) which will destroy ozone layer
- Antiperspirants, even so-called “natural” ones contain zinc and aluminum (a poison and linked with Alzheimers) ) that work to clog our pores and stop us from perspiring.
- Perspiring is good for you- it allows the body to cool off and release toxins.
- Caffeine helps produce body odor
Aluminum will listed as aluminum chlorahydreate, ammonium aluminum sulfate, potassium alum, potassium aluminum sulfate, mineral salts or crystal
If you have to buy
- Use solid deodorants instead of aerosol
- Don’t rely on claims such as hypoallergenic or natural, these terms are not regulated by the FDA therefore provide no guarantees.
- Deodorants are generally better than anti-perspirants
- Avoid products labeled cruelty free, unless they have the Leaping Bunny.
- Always look for mininum packaging or packaging in recycled or recyclable materials.
Try these Recommended Products
Weleda Citrus Deodorant (Natural Products Association)