I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- Disposable whiteboard markers use xylene, a very harmful chemical, significantly increasing the toxicity of classrooms and all workspaces.
- Disposable whiteboard markers are one of the top sources of toxic waste for local schools and offices.
- North American teachers will throw out over 500 million whiteboard markers into their local landfills.
- Disposable whiteboard markers clog our local landfills with toxic chemicals and millions of PVC cylinders that will never biodegrade.
- Aus Pens– non-toxic and xylene free- Their Motto- Refill Not Landfill- Using Aus Pens can save you up to 70% in your dry eraser budget .