- Boston Localvores
- Chefs Collaborative
- Green Restaurant Association
- The Massachusetts Specialty Foods Association
- Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Slow Food Boston
- Alternative Energy Network
- Cambridge Energy Alliance
- MIT Energy Initiative
- Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Renewable Energy Directory
- Mass Green Energy he Massachusetts Green Energy Fund invests in a broad range of emerging power generation technologies, including photovoltaics, fuel cells, hydrogen storage, hydrogen generation, wind, wave, tidal, biomass, biodiesel, power control, power conditioning, engine design, and energy management and storage technologies. The market demand for these clean energy technologies is being driven by a national desire to create stable and secure domestic energy resources, as well as an increased level of concern over the impact of fossil fuels on global public health and climate change.
- Federation of Masschusetts Farmers Markets
- Go Green Massachusetts Consumer and Small Business Green Directory, Resources, Advice, Shopping, more.
- Green Roundtable The Green Roundtable, Inc. (GRT) is an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to mainstream green building and sustainable design and become obsolete. We work toward this goal by promoting and supporting healthy and environmentally integrated building projects through strategic outreach, education, policy advocacy and technical assistance. We envision a world in which green building is business as usual
- Hydrocarbonaholics Anonymous We’re addicted to hydrocarbons–gasoline, oil, coal, natural gas. Well if you’re not, I am anyway. But we are not powerless before our addiction (Fun Blog)
- The Green Team The Green Team is an interactive educational program that empowers students and teachers to help the environment through waste reduction, reuse, recycling and composting.
- S.H.I.R.E Institute It is our responsibility to examine theecosystems that are around our habitatsand make sure that our actions aid in the sustainability of that ecosystem. Our goal with The SHIRE is to figure out how to make a Sustainable HabitatIncorporating Renewable Education, through the research and implementation of, and education about sustainability and self sufficient Technologies and programs
- The (un)Sustainable Commentator This online journal records the personal and work-related sustainability education of an employee of a $1.6 billion global company. The pursuit of a green MBA at the Bainbridge Graduate Institute figures into the mix. Watch as one person struggles with the scope of the climate change challenge and their personal role in its advancement. Clean energy, sustainable business and green technology reporting and commentary will be included.
- Yellow’s Green; Yellow’s Green helps homeowners and businesses in Central New Englandconvert to biomass (corn, pellet, wheat, barley and cherry pit) heating solutions. We specialize in furnaces, boilers, stoves and grills that will save you money on heating.
- The Green Blog
- Boston Bike DotBike is a group of bike riders who live, work, play and/or learn in Dorchester, Mass.
- Build Green Massachusetts builders, remodeling contractors, carpenters, subcontractors, or any trade professionals, we are here to SERVE you, and help your business expand. Home owners, and new home buyers, we are here to SERVE you, and put you in touch with the best home building and remodeling businesses in Greater Boston
- Boston Handmade Boston Handmade, is a gathering of colleagues who support one another in the pursuit of creativity made by hand. All members of Boston Handmade are registered sellers on Etsy.com and are all based in Massachusetts. Our members create a wide variety of handcrafted art including: jewelry, photography, paper goods, collage art, ceramics, clothing, accessories, dolls, and home décor
- Down2 Earth t is a marketplace for eco-friendly products, a public stage for community initiatives, and an educational forum that addresses sustainability issues on the minds of us all. D2E emphasizes local and innovative solutions and connects consumers with progressive companies that are investing in a more sustainable future
- Earthkeepers We at Timberland started Earthkeepers because we love the outdoors. Making outdoor boots, shoes and gear is what we do for a living. No more outdoors means no more living. For us—or anyone else. Of course, we realize that by making our products, we’re part of the problem. We believe it’s time for companies, like ours, to take a look at how the way they do business affects the environment and do something about it. Earthkeepers is one way we’re trying to do exactly that. Our goal—inspire and engage one million Earthkeepers. We know we don’t have all the answers. So we hope you share yours. Or, just look around to learn a few things you didn’t already know.
- Greenopia (Boston_
- Sustainable Ink site is dedicated to the exploration of suatainable marketing. Over the next generation, it will be critical to use the earth’s resources in the most thoughtful way, and a good first step is in the field of marketing services. Paper, inks and other materials are used in a significant way, most of which are produced using fossil fuels. If we are going to protect the environment, we should start with how we communicate.
- Train Stopping COMMUTING FROM CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS TO BOSTON ON THE COMMUTER RAIL LINE CAN BE A FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. COMMUTER RAIL SERVICE ON THE WORCESTER-FRAMINGHAM-BOSTON LINE HAS BEEN DRASTICALLY DETERIORATING OVER THE PAST YEAR. THIS BLOG LOOKS TO INFORM, EDUCATE AND INSPIRE THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS’ ELECTED OFFICIALS, THE MBTA, THE MBCR AND CSX TO RESTORE DEPENDABLE COMMUTER RAIL SERVICE TO THE RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS.
- Green Futures- Fall River Green Futures is a non-profit educational and advocacy organization of people who share a concern for the protection of our shared environment.
- Ship Iris I am a: coffee addict, avid nightly reader, dog owner, non-tv watcher, strict vegetarian, afraid of birds, avid recycler, into androgynous girls, in search of free bike, pez collector, crafter with a slight nerd-tendency-that-only-gets-cooler-with-age.
- Nashua River Watershed ‘m a single dad, work as a technology marketer, and spend my spare time working around the home, watching a game, and cleaning up my favorite rivers and lakes.
- Operation Clean Sweep Operation Clean Sweep is an all volunteer anti – litter campaign in New Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Sustainable South Coast Cconnect a wide range of people, including business people, educators, farmers, people in non-profit agencies, workers, people in governmental agencies, concerned citizens, and anyone who wants to promote ecological and economic sustainability on the South Coast of Massachusetts. We are people of different ages, races, and economic levels, all united in our desire to build a
- Buzzard’s Bay National Estuary Program
- My Neighborhood is not your Trash Can– I love my city. Worcester, MA. I love my neighborhood. Tower Street and the surrounding area. I HATE litter! I’m trying to understand why some people feel it’s okay to throw their trash EVERYWHERE.
- Free Art FreeArtWorcester creates original works of FreeArt from recycled and reclaimed materials to distribute the power of art which includes but is not limited to: smiles, chuckles, warm fuzzy feelings, euphoria, dancing, inquisitiveness , exchanging ideas etc.