Real Green Girl– This isn’t about NH- she just lives in NH
- Heart of New Hampshire f you subscribe to the addage that “Local is the New Organic” when it comes to Green Living then Winrose Farm is as green as it gets. It’s even located in – of all places – Greenfield NH!
- NH Love it or Leaf It Kayak quiet water, bike down a shady path, or meander a back road looking for the perfect spot to drop in a fishing line. Join us as we explore New Hampshire slow and easy.
- NH Green
- NH Department of Environment
- New Hampshire Sustainable Energy The New Hampshire Sustainable Energy Association provides NH residents with an effective resource to help you through the process of incorporating renewable energy and sustainable technologies into your lives.
- New Hampshire Sustainable Lodging and Restaurant Program Sustainable Lodging & Restaurant certified facilities develop goals and identify people in their organizations to find new opportunities to improve their operations through education, employee ideas and guest feedback. Being green is also financially good for certified properties. By saving energy and water, reducing waste and eliminating toxic chemicals, green properties lower their operating costs which allows them to provide enhanced services to their guests and a healthier environment for both their guests and employees.
- Organic Consumer
- Seacoast NRG News, analysis and opinion on energy issues for the New Hampshire-Maine Seacoast region
- Shop Near- Another Directory – shopping, but don’t really understand what this is about.
- Sustainable Horticulture UNH
- The Conscientious Home- Directory of Green Resources
- Coos Conversations his is a blog for and about Coos County, New Hampshire. Whether you call it your new home, your former home, your second home or just a place you visit, the North Country evokes a unique passion in anyone who knows it. The purpose of this blog is to capture that passion as well as your ideas and thoughts and feelings about Coos County. It will also keep you informed about all the latest happenings in the county
- Free Keene (not really green, but interesting)
- Nashua River Watershed ‘m a single dad, work as a technology marketer, and spend my spare time working around the home, watching a game, and cleaning up my favorite rivers and lakes.
- Nashua Green Team City of Nashua “Green Team” Mayoral committee blog site, attempting to control green house gases, reduce energy usage and cost, and promote recycling and other environmental measures.
- Rochester Chamber (not much here- although)