Green Eco Resources Oregon
Listing of Eco Friendly Blogs and Resources in Oregon. Please call any businesses first, List includes blogs, gardening, furniture, green real estate, outdoor life, green building, sustainable and organic living.
- Blog Oregon Live
- Auntie Michal blogs about white cloud mountain minnows, thrift, knitting, the 3 R’s (Reduce Reuse Recycle), online selling, and whatever else comes up.
- Blue Oregon– BlueOregon is a place for progressive Oregonians to gather ’round the water cooler and share news, commentary, and gossip
- Cottage Almanac The Cottage Life Almanac is a compendium of ideas and information in simple living, small homes, saving money and green living. An almanac celebrating the wonder and enchantment of living extraordinarily otherwise quite ordinary days. A calendar chronicling the nature of days. waywardwaif.typepad.com/
- Mossback Farm The goal is to produce the highest quality farm products for our customers, while focusing on the environmental sustainability of our farm practices. We are constantly trying to improve our quality, while reducing the ecological footprint of our operation. We welcome questions and comments about our practices towards this end.
- Naked Energy A Daily Journal of Commerce reporter covering energy news in the Northwest.
- OR Blogs- Blog listing
- Oregon CountryIndependent thoughts from the Pacific Northwest
- Oregon WildThe Pacific Northwest through the eyes of a professional nature photographer.
- Palouse Diary Reflections on a new life on the edge of the Palouse region in the Oregon Territory.
- Redirect Guide- ReDirect Guide’s on-line directory, your easy to use guide for finding businesses, services, and information that cater to your healthy and responsible lifestyle!
- Rita’s daily ramblings , Oregon, politics, and the environment
- Discover Astoria Discover Astoria Real Estate
- Frogs Place Creating Community and sustainability in Washington County, Oregon
- BottleWorld he name “bottleworld” comes from the fact that there isn’t any frontier left. Humanity and the rest of this seething, oozing, beautiful thing called life are stuck together inside a crowded little spaceship, and Pauly Shore isn’t around to save us. It’s a closed ecosystem, and, as in any roommate situation, things are bound to get tense. Shall it be a case of mutual parasitism, or can we forge a real symbiosis?
- Moving to Eugene – (this link is working) www.movingtoeugene.net
- Places to Go When Bored
- Saturday Market Fun his is my seventeenth season as Market manager, one of an excellent team of three full time Market managers, ten Saturday workers, and several hundred Market members… As we like to say “it takes a village to make a Market!”
- The Understory hrough experiential teaching methods we are able to transform ‘Environmental Knowledge’ into ‘Environmental Awareness’. It is “here” that, I feel, we provide the path towards a larger appreciation & respect for not only our planet, but “life”…in all forms. Improving our global direction…one individual, one attitude, one child, one experience at a time.
- Why Local is Better I live in the Pacific Northwest and food security and sustainability are my passions. In a few days I’ll begin making my case for why local (food, business, governance, resource use, etc.) is better and far more sane than the complicated, fragile and completely unsustainable system of infrastructure, production and distribution most humans currently depend on. Stay tuned!
- Simple Subjects One family’s effort to live sustainably as members of God’s kingdom.
- Around the Sun – Ideas to live simple and save money in Portland
- Bungalow Insanity Great Blog about remodeling old house
- Oregon Metro – All in one resource for construction, salvage, recycling, buying green and more. Use this guide to find more than 1,000 recycled-content products that are available retail and/or wholesale, at stores, by catalog and online. Metro developed this guide to help businesses easily find products made from recycled content.
- Day Hike Moms his is a Day Hike Group for Moms and their Children in the Portland Oregon area.
- Eco Human We need new standards of living.Not based on what technology is capable of providing but, as Wendell Berry says, standards derived from “the nature of places and communities.”…This blog is about understanding and finding those new standards, so that we might begin to live and design in a more sane, healthy way.
- Enviro Mom– About Raising kids in Portland
- Green Living Journal
- Green Furniture Solutions– Eco friendly Furniture
- Know Thy Food This is what happens when a city girl goes through some kind of food awakening and drags her family along for the ride.
- Petey’s Pipeline
- Portland Green Parenting Portland Green Parenting formed in October 2007 after Rebecca and her family relocated to Portland, Oregon. Today, we are a community of over 150 families in the greater Portland area who have come together to grow as parents and educate ourselves on how to raise happier, healthier children who care for our environment and each other while making new friends and having fun!
- Urban Hippie Mama
- Breaking WavesNews, information, and educational offerings from Oregon Sea Grant, the Oregon State University-based marine research, outreach and education program dedicated to helping people understand, responsibly use, and conserve ocean and coastal resources.
- Radical NoesisOur focus is the implications of oil depletion and global warming.
- Mississippi Avenue LoftsMississippi Avenue Lofts is a sustainable new mixed-use development in Portland Oregon’s Mississippi Historic District designed for LEED® Gold Certification from the U. S. Green Building Council, featuring 32 live-work lofts, secured parking and…