Sustainable- Green- Eco Resources in Vermont
- Chelsea Green For more than 20 years, Chelsea Green has been the publishing leader for books on the politics and practice of sustainable living. We are a founding member of the Green Press Initiative and have been printing books on recycled paper since 1985, when our first list of books appeared. We lead the industry both in terms of content—foundational books on renewable energy, green building, organic agriculture, eco-cuisine, and ethical business—and in terms of environmental practice, printing 95 percent of our books on recycled paper with a minimum 30 percent post-consumer waste and aiming for 100 percent whenever possible. This approach is a perfect example of what is called a ”triple bottom line“ practice, one that benefits people, planet, and profit, and the emerging new model for sustainable business in the 21st century
- Green Mountain Daily
- Green Mountain Power
- Hippy Green Hippy Green is a Green technology blog started by John Murch on April 22, 2007 AKA the 30th Anniversary of Earth Day. Since John Murch spent 4 years at the University of Vermont, he has learned a lot about the environment and how much technology can help the world be a greener place. HippyGreen is dedicated to seeking out new ideas, inventions and businesses in the technology world that are geared toward a greener environment, bloggers, and Do it yourselves.
- Seven Days– News and tons of Vermont blog
- Vermont Agrifuels
- Vermont Commons
- Vermont Teddy Bear e Bear is for everyone who believes that we are all connected under one big sky. At Vermont Teddy Bear, we believe that our purpose in coming to work every day is to do good and spread goodness in a way that spirals out from Vermont and continues to “pay it forward.” We want to inspire people to make time to connect with one another, and we believe that even the smallest gesture has the potential for profound impact in the world. We hope our readers will share their stories about how our bears affected their lives in some way.
- Vermont Woods Studios Woods Studios was founded on the principle of sustainable forestry and the promotion of forest stewardship around ..
- Burlington Bike Path
- iburlington iBurlington gives you a voice, and allows others to comment on what you have to say. Write anonymously, or register a user name so others can follow the writing you produce. Your story will appear in chronological order, the most recent story at the top of the home
- Scribbles Welcome to Scribbles, Burlington’s favorite paperie, “grooviest gift store,” and one-stop card shop. We proudly offer Vermont’s largest selection of wedding invitations and fine custom stationery.