October is traditionally dedicated to Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence Awareness. In an effort to support these powerful causes, The Bra Recyclers are offering women nationwide an opportunity to support these efforts in a different way, by recycling used and unused bras.
Bra Recycling is an economical and environmentally friendly way to give support to women nationwide that are breast cancer survivors or transitioning from domestic violence situations.
Recycle your bras during October and you will be entered to win great prizes. So far prizes include:
• 3 – $25 American Express Gift Certificates
• 4 – $25 Soma Intimates Gift certificates (www.soma.com)
• 3 – $25 Allure Intimate Apparel Gift Certificates (www.allurefits.com)
• 1 – $25 Bodacious Boutique Gift Certificates (www.bodaciousboutique.com)
• 1 – $30 Gift Certificate for a pair of Footzy Rolls (www.ittybittybra.com)
• 1 – Bra of Your Choice from Itty Bitty Bra (www.ittybittybra.com)
For the most up to date prize information, please visit www.brarecycling.com. Prize winners will be announced every Friday in October on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thebrarecyclers) and our website (www.brarecycling.com).
It’s simple to recycle your bras and be entered into our weekly drawing, just follow the steps below:
1. Find used and unused bras that you, your family members or friends are no longer
wearing and put them in a box or envelope.
2. Fill out the Bra Recycle Form which is located on our website and include it in your
box. In order to be eligible for the prize drawing, we must receive the Bra Recycling
Form with your bras.
3. Mail your bras to:
3317 S. Higley Rd, Ste 114-441
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Note: All bras must be postmarked by October 31 to be included in the drawing for prizes.
If you have any questions please send an email to bras@BraRecycling.com