Reclaimed Building Materials- Salvage- Nevada

Used building supplies, reclaimed wood resources and salvage dealers in the state of Nevada. Call first to double check address and whether or not they are still in business.

Las Vegas

• Phil’s Salvage Emporium 1131 S Main Street La Vegas NV 89104 Phone: 702-382-7528
  • The Wooden Imports- 4851 W Hacienda, Las Vegas, NV-Decorative antique imports inc Islamic and Persian entryways and doors
  • Habitat Disc. Home Improvement-1401 N Decatur Blvd Ste 35 Las Vegas, NV 89108 Phone: (702) 638-7736
    Fax: (702) 638-7737

• Truckee Meadows Habitat For Humanity- 1775 Kuenzli st, Reno,

Similar Posts:

1. Chris says

Looking for used fiberglass 2′ x 4′ ceiling panels. I am just using them for their acoustic qualities, so color and condition is not really that important. I could use three or more dozen. Thanks!

2. says

Try Silver State Building Materials in Gardnerville. They have started selling used building materials. Very friendly people and a great inventory. Give them a shot.

3. says

Habitat for Humanity Las Vegas has 2 ReStores at 1401 N Decatur Blvd Las Vegas and the 3455 E Flamingo Rd hours are 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday and 9 AM to 4 PM Saturday. We sell all types of new and used/recycled donated building materials

4. Walter Zumbrennen says

Las Vegas/Henderson NV… Looking for cheap used kitchen cabinets to put up in a sun room for extra storage. Not sure where to look for them. The condition/color/age doesn’t matter as long as they are useable…and cheap.

5. Dave Ross says

Hi, do you have any used or recycled ornamental exterior window metalwork for security for windows?

6. Dave Ross says

Lots of question, few answers as to where folks can find salvaged building materials. Why does it all end up in the city dump? Someone with a little money and land would make a long term fortune in the recycled materials business. East coast has such places. What a shame.

7. Dutch says

Looking for material I could make a long fireplace mantel out of. The finished product needs to be 24 to 26 inches deep, and 86 inches to 105 inches long. No problem if longer, I can cut it down. This could be a piece of commercial or residential furniture – a bar, entertainment center, etc., but it needs to be cheap. Have checked with Habitat but they don’t currently have anything – if you know of alternative sources, please advise. TIA

8. Rick says

Reno area…Looking for used windows for a backyard greenhouse, prefer smaller sizes…that open. Also need an exterior door, any size or material for same.

9. Jenny says

Tony- try Arizona Stone. They have veneers. I’m looking for salvaged wood beams that are 12 feet long. These are for my ceiling. Anyone? I live in Henderson, NV.

10. Sheri says

I am looking for an old entry door to make into an island for my baking projects. Any idea where I can look?

11. Eric Woodlee says

Hello, I am looking for some old wood or reclaimed wood to build a dining room table, bed, nightstand, and a dresser out of. Of course I am willing to pay for the wood.

Sincerely, Eric

12. McCall says

Three Glulam Wood Beams – Douglas Fir
    All three beams are 43’9″ in length
    Dimensions for 2 Beams are 7″ X 1’10” and the third is 5 1/2″ X 1’3″.
    These Beams are in wonderful condition since they were only supporting a light roof for a pool house. If you would like to come see them our address is 6670 Gomer Road Las Vegas NV 89139. Please come between 9 AM and 3 PM Monday – Friday Except Holidays. Asking $500.00 for the smaller Beam and $1,085.00 for each of the larger beams. Or $2,500.00 for all three. OR Make me an offer. 702-370-1913. Listed on craigslist

13. Kandi says

We are going to be taking down a old 50’s house.old hard wood floors and nice wood beams from ceiling and some funky old wood kitchen cabinets.would any one be interested?

14. Brittany says

I see the 50s house coming down. I’m looking for a narrow door– maybe 20″ or so in width. Any of those in the house? Or windows that would be about 20″ wide and at least 5′ in height? Also, any cool antiques left in the house? Thanks!

15. susan says

Kandi, I’d be very interested in salvaging materials from the 1950’s house. Please contact me with the time, date ans address of the house. I salvage old wood, hardware, cabinets, windows, etc. Thanks

16. Victoria says

Looking for doors to rent or buy for a one time event the 50’s house sounds interesting. Please contact me if anyone knows where I can get all kinds of doors. Thx