Reclaimed Building Materials- Salvage- Nevada

Used building supplies, reclaimed wood resources and salvage dealers in the state of Nevada. Call first to double check address and whether or not they are still in business.

Las Vegas

• Phil’s Salvage Emporium 1131 S Main Street La Vegas NV 89104 Phone: 702-382-7528
  • The Wooden Imports- 4851 W Hacienda, Las Vegas, NV-Decorative antique imports inc Islamic and Persian entryways and doors
  • Habitat Disc. Home Improvement-1401 N Decatur Blvd Ste 35 Las Vegas, NV 89108 Phone: (702) 638-7736
    Fax: (702) 638-7737 kathy@habitatlasvegas.org

Reno

• Truckee Meadows Habitat For Humanity- 1775 Kuenzli st, Reno,

Sparks

Similar Posts:

Comments

1. John Pierce says:

Do you have any flat trusses or joists 20′ or longer?

2. Scott McKay says:

looking for recycled wood in Las vegas area

3. Pat Newell says:

Looking for decorative wood for headboards and tables, and old doorsetc.

4. Chris says:

Looking for used fiberglass 2′ x 4′ ceiling panels. I am just using them for their acoustic qualities, so color and condition is not really that important. I could use three or more dozen. Thanks!

5. STEVE DELEO says:

I AM BUILDING A SHED, I AM IN NEED OF 10 20′X 3′USED METAL PADELS.

6. Robert Paddon says:

Looking for reclaimed (used) red brick

7. Roz McTee says:

Try Silver State Building Materials in Gardnerville. They have started selling used building materials. Very friendly people and a great inventory. Give them a shot.

8. Tracy says:

Habitat for Humanity Las Vegas has 2 ReStores at 1401 N Decatur Blvd Las Vegas and the 3455 E Flamingo Rd hours are 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday and 9 AM to 4 PM Saturday. We sell all types of new and used/recycled donated building materials

9. jR says:

Are looking for walk up type window like in a bank

10. Walter Zumbrennen says:

Las Vegas/Henderson NV… Looking for cheap used kitchen cabinets to put up in a sun room for extra storage. Not sure where to look for them. The condition/color/age doesn’t matter as long as they are useable…and cheap.

11. Dave Ross says:

Hi, do you have any used or recycled ornamental exterior window metalwork for security for windows?

12. Edward Aldridge says:

Have Gazebo over Hot Tub that needs to be taken down. Advise terms
    ED

13. frances says:

I am looking for recycled/reclaimed timber for raised garden beds… any ideas ?

14. Cathy says:

check out Check out this post:
    or

or contact earth911.com

or
    You can either go to the side bar of greenecoservices.com, click on your state for a listing of salvage/reclaimed wood companies. That would be the first place to start.

15. Elizabeth says:

Looking for 4 inches wood or old door to make a gate.

16. chuck g. says:

looking for used reclaimed brick for landscaping in las vegas,nv

17. Dave Ross says:

Lots of question, few answers as to where folks can find salvaged building materials. Why does it all end up in the city dump? Someone with a little money and land would make a long term fortune in the recycled materials business. East coast has such places. What a shame.

18. Dutch says:

Looking for material I could make a long fireplace mantel out of. The finished product needs to be 24 to 26 inches deep, and 86 inches to 105 inches long. No problem if longer, I can cut it down. This could be a piece of commercial or residential furniture – a bar, entertainment center, etc., but it needs to be cheap. Have checked with Habitat but they don’t currently have anything – if you know of alternative sources, please advise. TIA

19. Rick says:

Reno area…Looking for used windows for a backyard greenhouse, prefer smaller sizes…that open. Also need an exterior door, any size or material for same.

Thanks

20. tony says:

need some stone veneers

21. tony says:

need some stone veneers henderson nv

22. Jenny says:

Tony- try Arizona Stone. They have veneers. I’m looking for salvaged wood beams that are 12 feet long. These are for my ceiling. Anyone? I live in Henderson, NV.

23. Sheri says:

I am looking for an old entry door to make into an island for my baking projects. Any idea where I can look?

24. Eric Woodlee says:

Hello, I am looking for some old wood or reclaimed wood to build a dining room table, bed, nightstand, and a dresser out of. Of course I am willing to pay for the wood.

Sincerely, Eric