Local sourced distributors and dealers of reclaimed wood and timber, salvaged building materials, sellers of FSC certified wood and lumber in Pennsylvania
Reclaimed Wood-Salvage- FSC Wood – Pennsylvania
- KSnavely Forest Products PA 800.233.6759 Store Locator on Website-FSC Certified Wood
- Mohawk Flush Doors PA 570.473.3557-FSC certified Doors- Store Locator on Website
- ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES (713) 335 3585 2453 N Reading Rd, Adamstown, PA 17517,-Architectural antiques, stained glass, doors, fireplace mantels, front & back bars, iron gates, fences, Victorian and later furniture
- ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES (814) 946 3215 800 31st St, Altoona, PA 16602
- MICHAEL BENTLEY ENTERPRISES Tel: 724 345 3601 AVELLA, PA,-English salt glaze and American antique chimneypots and old garden edging (aka The Chimney Pot Shoppe)
- Centre Mills Antique Floors P.O. Box 16 Aspers PA 17304 717-334-0249-Reclaimed wood Flooring
- Barnwood Connection (The) 91 Bull Road Barto PA 19504 610-845-3101
- Zuk Lumber & Demolition 530 W Broad St Bethlehem 18081 (610)868-7440-FSC Certified Wood
- Selective Dismantlement-998 Shavertown Rd Boothwyn 19061 )610)361-8793
- Lelinski John 729 Main Street Bristol PA 19007 215-945-2475
- Tullytown Metal & Iron Company 729 Main St Bristol 19007 215-945-2475
- Architectural Emporium– 207 Adams Ave, 15317 724-746-4301
- Bucks County TimberCraft Inc.- Carversville PA 18938 610-737-2481-Reclaimed Wood, and Furniture
- Patina Woods 3363 New Franklin Rd Chambersburg 17201 717-264-8009
- The Woods Co. Inc. 985 Superior Ave Chambersburg 17201 888.548.7609-Reclaimed Wood
- Second Renaissance Architectural Elements. 1025 Wilson Ave 17201. Phone: 717.261.5708
- Sahd Frank Salvage 1045 Lancaster Ave Columbia 17512 717-684-8506
The Barnwood Store,www.thebarnwoodstore.com
- Fitly Joined and Built Tel: 724 943 4347 Dilner, PA 15327,-Restoration and sales of 18th and early 19th century log and stone buildings and related materials
- Matt Haak Bricks -717 502 8520 6 Glencarron Court, Dilsburg, PA 17019
- Merritt’s Antiques 1860 Weaverton Rd Douglassville 19518 610-689-9541
- Hickman Lumber Company 501 Main St. Emlenton PA 724.867.9441-FSC Certified Wood
- Ball and Ball– 463 W Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA 19341
- Victorian Memories 313 13th Street Franklin PA 16323 814-437-9450
- Artefact Architectural Antiques 790 Edison Furlong Rd 18925 215.794.8790=FSC Certified Wood
- AUTHENTIC WOOD FLOORS Tel: 570 428 0904 GLEN ROCK, PA-Lumber reclaimed from barns and warehouses resawn into flooring, beams, paneling, molding, wainscoting, kiln-dried
- Authentic Wood Floors 2301 N Cameron St Harrisburg17110 610-275-5777
- VINTAGE TUB & BATH Tel: 877 868 1369 W Green Street, HAZLETON, PA-Repro and some antique or vintage
- LS Sadler Inc. 150 Sadler Drive Indiana PA 15701 724-463-3044-Scrap Metal
- New Life Wood 1185 Soap Hollow Rd Johnstown PA 15950 814.288.6042 n-FSC Certified Wood, Reclaimed wood
- Habitat ReStore 1520 Lincoln Hwy E Lancaster PA 17602 717-293-0250
- U.S. Recycling & Wrecking 390 Eckman Rd Lancaster 17603 717-393-2992
- Mayse Woodworking Co. 319 Richardson Rd Landsdale 19446 215-822-8307-Reclaimed wood, Species: Heartpine, Longleaf pine,
- Lafferty and Com. Lemoyne PA 717.763.7725-FSC Certified Wood Wholesale Trade only
- Stauffer & Sons Inc. 33 Glenola Drive Leola PA 17540 717-656-2811
- Wheeland Lumber Co 3558 Williamson Trail, Liberty PA 570.324.6024-FSC Certified Wood
- Sylvan Brandt 651 E Main Street Lititz PA 17543 717-626-4520-Reclaimed Wood Collects and sells antique flooring and lumber from historic homes and barns
- Lancaster Cty Timber Frames (717) 755 2990 13 Oakwood Ln, Lititz, 17543-Timber frame structures in douglas fir, oak, hemlock, pine or cherry
- Manayunk Timber- www.manayunktimber.com-Sustainable Reclaimed wood
- CHURCH CONNECTIONS (724) 746 2451 216 Cumer Rd, McDONALD 15057-Dealer in vestments, copes, canopies, umbraculums, banners, chalices, missal stands, tabours, monstrances, reliquaries, gothic or large candlesticks
- Pittsburgh Pike Antiques 518 Pike Street, MEADOW LANDS, PA 15347,-Also has architectural items
- Cronin Builders & Supply 11106 Terry HWY 16335 814-336-4523
- ERA, Inc. 68 Eisenhour Road Myerstown PA 17067 231-768-5827-Building Reuse
- Central Salvage 124 N Narbeth Avenue Narbeth PA 19072 610-667-1186
- Architectural Antiques (412) 656 8488 1211 Croton Ave, New Castle
- Sieling and Jones 127 Pleasant Ave, New Freedom PA 888.765.9663 s-FSC Certified Wood and Furniture
- Benedict Antique Lumber & Stone RR 2, New Milford, 18834 570.465.7878-Reclaims lumber and hand-hewn beams from 18th and 19th century barns. The recovered wood and timber frame are then used to remodel or build elegant new homes or offices.
- Authentic American Lighting (717) 624 7125 9 Center Sq., New Oxford, PA 17350,
- W W Charles & Daughters Inc. 252 Hollow Rd New Providence PA 17560 717-786-3738
- Bambi Used Brick 520 E Fornance Street Norristown PA 19401
- Wood Natural Restorations 3038 Woodlane Ave 18069: 610-395-6451-Reclaimed Lumber, architectural elements, hardware
- Brian Murphy Barn Restoration. 8 Anna Wanda Rd 18942 (610)847-2616
- Architectural Antiques- 3080 Bedminster Rd, Perkasie, 18944 215.795.2616-Salvaged Building Materials
- American Soil- Provenance– 1610 Fairmount Ave, 19130 215.769.1817
- ANTIQUE LIGHTING-215 438 6350 6350 Germantown Ave 19144
- Architectual Antiques Exchange 715 N 2nd Street 19123 215-922-3669
- Caoba Doors Philadelphia PA 215.747.6577-FSC Certified Doors
- Delaware Valley Recycling 3107 S 61st St 19153 (215)724-2244
- Found Matter 1320 N. Fifth Street Philadelphia, PA 19122 (215).701.3949-Specializes in the reuse of distinctive building materials and creates original, handcrafted furniture using old-growth, re-harvested wood.
- John Dorety Tel: 215 625 2728 9th & S Street, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19147,-Sells architectural antiques and manufactures custom pieces such as doors, mantels, columns, corbels, trim and more.
- ReStore 3016 E Thompson Street Philadelphia PA 19143 215-634-3474
- SAMUEL B SADTLER (215)923 3714 340 South 4th St, PA 19106-Antique marble mantels, 18th and 19th century, also wood mantels and doors, early box locks and shutter hardware, and interior woodwork
- Kevin Brooks Salvage1320 N. Fifth St Philadelphia, PA 19122: 215.848.5029.-Materials management company that develops innovative and cost-saving opportunities to remove and reuse discarded materials.
- New Aged Woods –www.newagedwoods.com-Center City, Philadelphia. Morningside Reclaimed Woods is a supplier of reclaimed, recycled and salvaged wood in New York, Philadelphia and the tri-state area. We supply beautiful high quality old growth lumber that is not available at more commercial lumber yards.”
- Second Chance Inc.-Works with local and regional architects, builders and contractors to search out old buildings which are entering the demolition phase and removing usable architectural elements. Second Chance also works with low income residents to train them in a wide variety of skill sets, ranging from carpentry to craftsmanship. The organization is based in Baltimore, but opening retail locations and a training facility in Philadelphia by Fall, 2007. Phone: 410.385.1101.
- Thompson Mahogany 7400 Edmund St Co PA 215.624.1866-FSC Certified Wood
- URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORP (215) 848 7518 5952 Germantown Ave, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19144,-Sales of architectural antiques and reclaimed building materials.
- Dwight Lewis Lumber 30 S Main PA 800.233.8450-FSC:Molding, trim
- ARSENAL ANTIQUES Tel: 412 681 3002 3803 Butler Street, PITTSBURGH-Inc lighting, furniture
- Construction Junction 214 N Lexington Ave 15201 (412)243-5025-Reclaimed Wood, Used Building Materials
- Allegheny Millwork 1001 Muriel St. Pittsburgh PA 724.873.8700-FSC Certifed Molding and Trim
- Recycle Shack 814 2nd Avenue Royersford PA 19468 484.686.7641
- Olde Good Things 400 Gilligan Street Scranton PA 18508 570-341-7668
- A-1 New & Used Plumbing & Heating 30 Prospect Street Somerville PA 2143 Phone: 617-625-6140
- Somerset Door and Column Co. (www.doorandcolumn.com) 814.444.9429=FSC Certified Doors and Columns
- Conklin’s Authentic Antique Barnwood RD 1 Box 70 Susquehanne PA 18847 717-465-3832
- Oak Hill Veneer Rte 14 N. Troy PA 570.297.4137=FSC Certified Doors
- Hess Christopher D 3931 Cedar Dr Walnut Port PA 18088 610-760-9533-Reclaimed Wood
- C. M. Enterprises, 1170 Municipal Road, Walnutport, PA 18088 —
- Pennsylvania Field Stone and Barn Stone Salvaged from Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Monroe Coldren & Son (610 )692 5651 723 E Virginia Ave, Westchester, PA 19380-Original restored 18th and 19th century hardware, also doors, mantels, shutters and fireplace accessories
- Hugh LoftingTimber Framing,339 Lamborntown Rd, West Grove, 19390 —Designs, handcrafts and raises timber frame homes and structures and applies Structural Insulated Panels. Sustainable, passive solar. FSC wood, Member of Green Building Council
- Antique Lumber- 143 Radcliff Rd. Willow St , 617.548.1829
- Frank’s Demolition Salvage (610.833.2167) Woodlyn-Specializes in demolition salvage of architectural antiques.
- Aged Woods 2331 E Market Street, Suite 6 York PA 17402 800-233-9307-Reclaimed wood
- Kelley Preservation Group, 6971 Sell Road, Zionsville, PA 18092 —Barn restoration, design consulting. Salvaged lumber.
Architectural Salvage Exchange (www.salvageweb.com) is an open online exchange for salvaged architectural treasures with thousands of sale postings, architectural salvage news, and business directories.
Architectural Salvage Directory (www.architecturalsalvagedirectory.com) is a book guide to architectural antiques and antique lumber companies, compiled by the publishers of Architectural Salvage News. May be purchased online. $19.99.
Building Materials Reuse Association (www.buildingreuse.org/directory/pennsylvania) lists businesses across Pennsylvania selling used or recycled materials such as antique fixtures and aged barn woods. 545 Ridge Avenue State College, PA 16803. Phone: 800.990.2672.
Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia (www.preservationalliance.com) promotes the appreciation, protection, and revitalization of the Philadelphia region’s historic buildings, communities, and landscapes. The organization has an online regional restoration directory that includes architectural salvage listings.
Preservation Directory (www.preservationdirectory.com)is an online resource for historic preservation, building restoration and cultural resource management in the United States & Canada. The site has an online directory for preservation related businesses, products and services.
PA Department of Environmental Protection’s Green Building linkhttp://www.gggc.state.pa.us/gggc/cwp/view.asp?a=515&q=156859
Delaware Valley Green Building Council http://www.dvgbc.org/
Green Building Alliance http://www.gbapgh.org/
Green Building Association of Central Pennsylvania http://www.gbacpa.org/