Chez Larsson had seven creative ideas for how to recycle and reuse baby cribs using various parts in other rooms in your home- I have added a few more ideas as well. (Check the link for more pictures)
Wonderful and creative ideas to enhance your living green experience!
- Mount it on the wall as a display for kids’ artwork.
- Hide unsightly radiators by turning it into a radiator cover.
- Re-purpose as a drying rack in the laundry room.
- Cover it with fabric and hang as decorative wall art.
- Use as a rack to hang pots and pans in the kitchen.
- Attach wheels and use it as a play-board for kids to decorate or set up blocks, toys, etc. Roll under the bed when finished with play for the day!
- Use as a Headboard for a bed
- Use as a trellis for the garden
- Use as a Wall Organizer (see above)
- Make a Server Area
- Donate or give-away or sell on Craigs list