Now that I found out how bad all my Beauty Products are- decided to find products that would lessen the impact on the environment. So I downloaded the over 1,000 companies from Skin Deep- and forget it- I want to know what other people say.
I will tell you, it is so confusing- then I got even more confused after reading GreenLA Girl’s bit- and if she’s confused, than I have absolutely no chance.
So Here’s the story:
#1 You can go to Safe Cosmetics and look up a company . Or can go to previous post in which copied and pasted it.
You can got to these blogs and get some product reviews
- Be Green.Be Happy. Be Stylish– Fairly new blog, but has some good posts
- Caren’s Blog
- Chic and Green: Beauty Products recommendations
- Eco Pretty – Guide to more natural beauty Products
- Fig and Sage
- Greenmua has a list of makeup companies that are ‘potentially’ working to meet green needs
- Green Beauty Guide
- Green Makeup Artist – Saving the Planet one face at a time
- Keesta Mattress – has a good listing of products
- Organic Beaute Many of us are changing our diets and our lifestyles, opting for a natural way of living, and with this comes a change in what we apply to our skin. Around 75,000 chemicals can potentially come into contact with your skin and you will absorb up to 60% of the substances you apply. We live in an increasingly toxic world and it makes sense to avoid increasing that toxic burden by using natural organic products that are kinder to us and kinder to the environment.
- Organic Beauty (new blog)
- Organic Beauty Expert
- Organic Beauty Source Here you will find information from our website to help you make healthy and important choices about the best organic cosmetics, skin care products and hair care products. Because not all organic products are free from harmful ingredients it is important to know your source.
- Organic Beauty View (new blog)
- Organic Passion Most of the content you’ll read on this blog is directed towards this end: Environmental conservation, detailed reviews of commercial products, and providing natural alternatives to promote natural and organic living.
- Pretty by Nature
- The Beauty Brains he Beauty Brains are a group of cosmetic scientists who understand what the chemicals used in cosmetics really do, how products are tested, and what all the advertising means.
Easy Green Living (New Zealand) All sorts of product review, not just cosmetics.