There are many sources for Green and Eco Fashions, but again, where to go?
Green Directories of Designers and Manufacturers
Top 22 Eco and Green Fashion Blogs
- Big Green Purse-
- Cebra Ethical Chic: You can use this blog as a guide to finding fair trade and ecological conscious items, especially cool accessories to jazz up your wardrobe.
- Chartreuse Chic
- Eco Chick
- Eco Etsy- group of artists and crafters from around the world who practice conscious crafting. Our wares are sold on Etsy.com, and can be found by doing an Etsy tag search for “teamecoetsy“. This blog is meant to share eco-tips, show how our creations are eco-friendly, and to further promote an eco-friendly way of living!
- Eco Fabulous
- Eco Fashion World
- Eco Handbags- This is actually a store- but I love the handbags, out of Canada
- Fashion Evolved
- Good Will Fashion Blog Vintage, recycled and second-hand clothing are a huge part of the sustainable style movement. DCGFB documents the pursuit of high fashion that has been derived from the mother of all second hand stores: The Goodwill!
- Green Cotton
- In the Loop– The Loop is the web’s most dynamic source for eco fashion news and reviews, brought to you by Greenloop. We keep you up-to-date on who’s who in sustainable style as well as the latest and greatest materials in the eco fashion industry. We report on ethical fashion trends, give style tips, and interview the hottest eco designers. From Paris to Portland, from indie to industry standard, we keep you
- Ip and Aud Tracking the ethical fashion movement: that means eco-friendly, cruelty-free, vintage, just plain awesome fashion! I truly believe that “green” is where all fashion is headed.
- Organic Clothing Blogs Learned to love fashion in NY and sustainability in Berkeley; now is in Boston trying to find easy ways to keep up the green without giving up the chic.
- Righteous ReStyle Washington, DC, United State- tries” to live a stylish, sustainable life in the Nation’s Capital, while fending off my Target habit. It’s also about things, people and places that might help YOU live a more stylish, sustainable life, too.
- The Cleanest Line: Patagonia, an organic and sustainable clothing company, publishes this blog to keep customers and employees updated on their line and green lifestyles.
- The Green Set
- Vegan Fashion Blog “There’s a new kind of vegan in town and she is as fashion forward as she is eco-conscious, she knows that you can look good while protecting the planet, and she loves clothes as much as she loves animals and humanity. This blog is for the vegan fashion girls of the world.
- Victoria Everman- Model, public speaker and more
- Vintage Fashion Guild
- Zoica Matei: Keep up with what’s going on in the fashion world from a green perspective in this Atlanta-based blog.
- The Green Stylist