A friend of mine is making some driftwood hangings interspersed with jewelry and watches. She has asked that we donate any old pieces that we are now using. To my surprise, I found 10 old watches that I have had for years? How did that happen and why did I hang on to them? Watches can be recycled and or reusing into some very interesting works of art and or jewelry.
I just Gotta Eco Ya: (Source)
- 1,200,000,000 Watches are sold annually.
- The US buys 10.2% of all watches
- 53% of most watches are steel.
- If in working order, you can donate to a charity
- You might be able to sell at a scrap metal dealer.
That said, here are some fantastic watch reuse, in case you have a bunch of watches hanging around.