Online Classes did a wonderful post on 50 Ways to Reuse Old Beer Bottles. Perfect time for end of the school year! I just added Urban Spectacles Beer Bottle Eyeglasses for a total of 51
- Wall of beer bottoms: Cover your wall with the bottoms of beer bottles for an interesting design.
- Clocks: Use a clock making kit and 12 bottles for a glass bottle clock.
- Fire lamp: Turn beer bottles into fire lamps with this guide.
- Pebbled rocks: Use a rock tumbler to create pebbled rocks out of recycled beer glasses.
- Chandelier: Set up a chandelier with light bulbs and beer bottles for a creative look and colored glasses.
- Beer bottle lamp: Check out this guide to see how you can turn a beer bottle into a lamp.
- Vase: For a super cheap vase, just use your old beer bottles.
- Candle holders: Create a cheap candle holder for tapers using beer bottles.
- Bottle cap mirror: Recycle your bottle caps on a mirror.
- Coasters: These coasters are made from old beer bottles.
- Sun catcher: Use beer glass to make a great sun catcher.
- Beer bottle shelving: With beer bottles, wood, and fasteners, you can create beer bottle shelving.
- Beer bottom mobile: Use the bottoms of beer bottles to create a light-reflecting mobile.
- Beer bottle headboard: Stack and glue beer bottles together for a creative headboard.
- Soap dish: Keep your soap in this recycled beer bottle soap dish.
With these great ideas, beer bottles can find a new home in your kitchen.
- Rolling pin: Use your beer bottle as a makeshift rolling pin.
- Countertop: These surfaces are made up of beer bottles and more.
- Pitchers: Serve your beer out of a beer pitcher made of a large beer bottle.
- Platter: Serve cheese on a recycled beer bottle platter.
- Bottle cap trivet: Turn bottle caps into a trivet using this guide.
- Beer bottle glasses: Cut down bottles for unique glasses.
- Juice glasses: These juice glasses are made from recycled bottles.
- Spoon rest: Fuse your bottles flat to create a spoon rest.
Check out these ideas for constructing with beer bottles.
- Build a house: If you’re low on lumber, use beer bottles to create a house.
- Solar water heater: Make a solar water heater using beer bottles.
- Temple: Monks in Thailand have created a temple out of beer bottles.
- Wall: Use tons of beer bottles for an indoor or outdoor wall.
Put your beer bottles to work outside.
- Buried edging: Bury your beer bottles to create edging in your garden.
- Footpath: Use bottles and a mortar mix for an interesting paver.
- Flower pots: Fill bottles with dirt and seeds to create an easy flower pot.
Make beautiful glass jewelry out of old beer bottles.
- Bottle cap pin: Use this tutorial to make pins out of bottle caps.
- Bracelet: This bracelet is made of beer bottle beads and shells.
- Earrings: These earrings are made out of beer bottle pieces.
- Beads: Melt down beer bottles to create beads.
- Glass pendant: This glass pendant is made of fused beer bottle glass.
See how these artists have created art from old beer bottles.
- Mosaic tile: Break bottles into pieces to create mosaic tile.
- Beer bottle camera stand: You’ll be able to make a magnetic beer bottle camera stand with this guide.
- Sculpture: This artist created an array of beer bottle sculptures.
Get into the Christmas spirit with these beer bottle crafts.
- Beer bottle Christmas tree: Use green beer bottles for a colorful Christmas tree.
- Christmas ornaments: Use a hot glue gun, scissors, and arts and crafts supplies to make interesting beer bottle ornaments.
Think the fun is over when your beer is done? Think again!
- Target practice: Use empty bottles and can for shooting target practice.
- Go bowling: If you don’t care about making a mess, throw a tennis ball at your empties for impromptu bowling.
- Fishing lures: Use your old caps to create fishing lures.
Check out these creative crafts and uses for beer bottles.
- Play guitar: Use a beer bottle as a glass slide for warm tones when playing guitar.
- Beer bottle cap belt: Show off your favorite beers on your belt.
- Steampunk beer goggles: Turn beer bottles into beer goggles.
- Message in a bottle: Put a message in a beer bottle and throw it out to sea.
- Art car: Use beer bottles to create an art car.
- Home brewing: Reuse beer bottles for home brewing.
- Recycle them for money: Turn in your old bottles for cash at a recycling center.