- Buy Local First Local First Utah is a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening communities and local economies by promoting, preserving, and protecting local, independently owned businesses throughout Utah.
- Utah Moms for Clean Air
- Recycling Coalition of Utah
- Redirect Guide ReDirect Guide’s on-line directory, your easy to use guide for finding businesses, services, and information that cater to your healthy and responsible lifestyle!
- Slow Foods Utah Slow Food Utah is committed to building the connections between all the facets of the state’s food culture. Farmers, producers, chefs, restaurateurs, and consumers equally share a place at the Slow Food Utah table. Slow Food Utah recognizes the importance of these local efforts and the existing culinary traditions from various communities and cultures that make up the state’s food tapestry. It is through food and conviviality that these stories are best shared and understood.
- Sweet Life in the Valley
- Utah Blog Hive
- Utah Green Homes
- Utah Pulse
- Sustainable Living in Provo I am a twenty-something woman living in Provo, UT with my husband, Andrew. I work full-time from home and in my spare time help Andrew with his film projects, read a lot of books, blog, exercise, cook, garden, and more. I am currently learning about sustainability as it relates to our food choices and documenting my findings and efforts on my sustainability blog.
Salt Lake City
- Green Building Center (retail) The Green Building Center offers building materials and consulting to people interested in green building in the Salt Lake and Park City areas. Check out the information we provide on this website then come by our showroom, or give us a call to find out how we help you build a healthier home or office that is kinder to the environment.
- Green Drinks
- Jen’s Green Journal This blog is an ever evolving project. I write about local and national politics from an independent-left point of view. I’m also exploring ways to live with less impact on the planet and trying new ways to be an involved and active citizen.
- Lady Ace
- Net Impact SLC Net Impact’s mission is to improve the world by growing and strengthening a network of new leaders who are using the power of business to make a positive net social, environmental, and economic impact.
- SLC Green Pages
- Salt Lake City Green alt Lake City Green is comprised of award-winning Salt lake City environmental programs that continue to help us conserve resources, reduce pollution, slow global climate change, and ensure a healthy, sustainable future for Salt Lake City. Former Salt Lake Mayor Ross C. Anderson launched the Salt Lake City Green Initiative in 2001. The program has brought Salt Lake City to the forefront in national and international environmental leadership.
- SLC Transportation (Bike Map) The Salt Lake City Green Bikeways Map helps connect locals and visitors with the City’s urban environment and provides valuable resource to experience the city while making more sustainable choices. The map helps locate bike routes, public transit, trail heads, green businesses, farmers markets, local parks, open space, community gardens and many other places that highlight the local flavors that make Salt Lake City an internationally recognized green city
- Pragmatic Design Lab– Sustainable furniture made with reclaimed wood.
- Washington Terrace Blog City of Washington Terrace Utah- City Manager’s Blog This blog has been set up to inform the public of the latest happenings for the City of Washington Terrace. If you have any questions or comments or ideas to enhance the quality of the blog please email City Manager Mark Christensen at email@example.com.