Newsweek undertook a green rating project- which rated public companies not on their carbon footprint but their corporate policies. The top 10
- Hewlett-Packard Company- recycled 265 million pounds of electronics.
- Dell Inc.- in a partnership Goodwill- collects and recycles electronics nationwide.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Intel Corporation
- State Street Corporation
- NIKE, Inc.- Introduced Trash Talk Shoe Line and recycled old tennis shoes.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation- I don’t believe this- especially after my rant- but it’s on the list.
- No similar posts found