It’s amazing how creative and innovative people can be when discovering ways to repurpose common items such as fire hoses. Who would have thought! Fortunately for all fire-fighting departments in the world Feurerwear (feurerwear.com) has come up with a great solution to save non-recyclable firehoses out of landfills and recycle into messenger bags, belts, purses and other fashion accessories.
I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- Estimated number of fire departments in 2007 (USA) : 30,185
- Estimated number of stations in the United States for 2005-2007: 51,950
- A fire department responds to a fire in the United States every 20.0 seconds
Eco Chic Factor:
- One of a kind look- no two bags will be alike
- Increases talk factor- yes, this bag helped to fight forest fires in ….
- Green and Save Factor- Yes, this bag saved tax-payer money by keeping more waste out of land-fills.
- Built to Last Factor-Fire hoses have to be sturdy- owning a Fire hose fashion accessories, means you can keep for a long time- thus reducing more waste and carbon footprints.