Submitted by guest blogger Nicole
San Diego Company, MomKidsBiz.com, is Making Bamboo Clothes and Products
MomKidsBiz.com has clothing and merchandise that covers it all, from baby to mom to family. This company is making a conscious effort to help save the environment by using organic bamboo, hemp and organic cotton. The merchandise produced by this company is mainly targeted at dads and moms with busy schedule.
Momkidsbiz.com is a one stop shop for the whole family, with products that you know are healthy for your family and the environment. Along with clothes, they also have reusable bags made from biodegradable materials, bamboo fiber towels and sheets, and other every day life products. Their main office is located in Poway,CA, but they ship nation wide.
- It is a sustainable resource.
- Feels just like cotton- You wouldn’t even know that they were made from a different material.
- Washes just like regular cotton- doesn’t require any special washing techniques.
- Popular resource- Bamboo is the world’s fastest growing plant and does not require the use of added fertilizer or chemicals to grow.
- Environmentally friendly!-releases almost 35% more oxygen into the air than trees.
- Most durable of natural fibers
- Easy to grow- requires little water, no pesticides, and less expensive to farm.
- A great alternative for clothes- creates strong and lightweight clothing. Great for outdoors!