I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- About 3.6 million sets of dentures manufactured in the world, and
- Each set contains about $25 worth of precious metals, including gold and silver.
Where To Recycle or How To Reuse
- Japan Denture Recycling Association (JDRA) has launched a denture recycling program and the proceeds are donated to UNICEF and other organizations. o date, it has raised more than $250,000 for UNICEF and other organizations.
- The Gold Box- will buy your old gold crowns and procelain bridges.
- Call your local schools health class or denistry school and ask if they would like them
- Use for Halloween Costumes or Mardi Gras
- Use a Gag Gifts for the over 40 crowd.
- Use for craft projects- paint and decorate
- Donate to local artists who create using recycled and salvaged objects.