I Just Gotta Tell Ya
- Over 1 Billion Golf Balls are sold every year
- 1 Palm Tree cut down at the Olympic Club in San Francisco in 1999 and disgorged 200 golf balls
- In an average year, all but the scuzziest of ranges will replace 100 percent of their golf ball stock. Gartner figures that 40 percent or so are lost in the mire or over the fence; 40 percent are “retired” to the garbage bin and the rest are stolen.
- An estimated 518 Million Rounds of Golf are played every year
- The average golfer loses 4.5 balls per round of golf.
How To Make Money Selling Used Golf Balls
1.) Buy a golf ball retriever that you can use to fish golf balls out of lakes and ponds. It needs to be one that is attached to a string or rope that you can pull along the bottom of a golf course lake to collect the lost balls.
2.) Visit as many Golf Courses as you can
3.) Clean and separate golf balls by type and condition
Reused Golf Balls
- AAA Recycled Golf Balls.
- Lost Golf Balls
- New and Used Golf Balls-
- Golf Balls Only- site is for wholesale site for golf retailers, golf courses, exporters and internet resellers only
- Used Golf Balls Deals
Buyers of Used Golf Balls
Eco Friendly Golf Balls
- Eco Golf Balls- Water Soluable Golf Balls
- Eco Range Golf Ball 100% renewable Bio-based component for renewable resources opportunities in the Green Material world. Help planet earth stop Global Warming. USGA standard.
- Dixon Golf -Dixon will be offering an incentive to recycle ANY golf ball at one of their Dixon Recycling Centers. For every ball* you recycle you will receive $1.00 for each ball* bearing the Dixon name and $.50 for each ball* bearing any other brand name towards the purchase of new Dixon Earth golf balls. *No credit will be given for range balls. Also offers the Earth Distance Golf Ball
- How to Make Money Selling Golf Balls
- Scuba Diving- article on recovering golf balls
- The Lost Golf Ball- An E-book on making money selling used golf balls